uforia corporate is hiring and we want to hear from you! We are looking for a Rockstar Manager to join our team.
uforia creates, develops and delivers the best fitness experiences. We believe that fitness should be fun and social. That community and relationships can make working out the highlight of a day. Our team is made of of ridiculously talented professionals, who know music, exercise physiology and how to throw a party equally well. We’re Artists. Coaches. Friends. Rockstars. We’re on a mission to change people’s relationships with working out. We measure success by the sweaty smiles after class and the strength of the relationships we cultivate. We’re here for the long haul and will leave a positive, sweaty and loud mark on the fitness industry, so watch out!
- Train, inspire and directly manage a team of 30+ Rockstars teaching multiple fitness disciplines
- Manage a schedule of over 100 classes per week across four studios
- Collect feedback from clients and manage the 360 review process for all Rockstars
- Assist in recruitment of new potential Rockstars and collaborate with various team members to create the best fitness experiences
- 3+ years of direct management experience
- A team player with a passion for solving human problems (HR experience a plus)
- The ability to work with creative professionals in a fast paced environment
- Experience teaching group fitness classes a big plus but not required
- A passion for fitness, a healthy lifestyle, and a service first attitude
- Full-time salary position
- Performance bonuses
- Health and Wellness allowance